Monday, February 28, 2011

A year of adding my own personal twists

Sometimes it's easier to play it safe, try something that's been done before.  This blog is a document of my year of living creatively, trying to do something a little different every day, trying not to take the road taken before, always with my own personal creative twist.  I'm an artist, a woman of many artistic interests, but quite honestly, a master of none.  I paint. I bead. I make jewelry. I craft. I teach art. I love to try new things and hoard art supplies so that I always have that perfect material to try to do that new thing.  Please join me in my quest to keep those creative forces bright and shining in my life, and I'll show you some of the fruits of my endeavours, whether they be creatively beautiful or um....not so good lookin' mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment