Saturday, April 23, 2011

A LittleWine with my Resin to Celebrate my Birthday

A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.





I had a group of my girlfriends over last night to celebrate my birthday with margaritas, a party-lite presentation and a craft.  I really enjoy working with resin, so I designed a basic necklace using bezels, beads and images cut from my mountains of magazines.  The bezels, and leather cord were from Michaels, and the beads are from an Indian importer that I purchase by the 6' string. Can't believe how the necklaces turned out!  I was soooo proud to have such a creative group of girlfriends, and how blessed  am I to have spent the evening with my favorite people, doing my favorite activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment