Thursday, December 1, 2011

Finding Creative Time in a Busy World

Today, I had a friend ask me how I coped with all the craziness that goes on in life.   The first thing I told her is that I do the best I can, and sometimes, it's not enough, but each day gives me a new chance to try again.  Then, it occurred to me that when I'm creative, I'm at my best.  It fuels my passion, and let's me cope with the drama and negativity that sometimes can drive my days.  Being creative gives me a positive, happy outlet and puts a smile on my face.

The days I paint, or make a pair of earrings, or even dream of the next project I'm going to work on is always good.  I've accomplished something, I've done something for myself and I've put something artistic into the universe.

I am extremely grateful for those of you who read my blog, who may be inspired by my creative endeavours, and hopefully, do more of your own thing as a result.  This blog has been really good for me, and thank you for sticking by my side days are challenging and the creative muse does not show her head.

Thanks again, and stay tuned as I post more of my art as I get ready for a holiday art boutique coming up!

Love,  Kath.

No comments:

Post a Comment