Monday, December 19, 2011

Getting My Blog Through Facebook

I don't know about you, but I enjoy Facebook.  I like to read about what's going on in my friend's lives and catch up on my favorite blogs.  Some of these are: What I Wore, Budget Babe, Art With Kids, and My Frugal Adventures.

If you would like to follow my blog, "The Art of Being Creative", on a regular basis, please click on the Facebook icon on the far right column and "like" my page when it brings you to Facebook.  You will not only receive on your Facebook all my posts from this blog, but also other artistic ideas I do not always duplicate on my blog.  Don't worry about being overburdened with posts....like all of you, I have a million things on my plate and usually only do something creative enough to blog about once a week or so!  Thank you again for your interest, and keep those creative fires burning!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kaths-Artworx-The-Art-of-Being-Creative/322976415341?sk=wall

Love,  Kath.

No comments:

Post a Comment